Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a 2D animated television series, set for first airing during the autumn of 2018.
The new 2D series is co-executive produced by Andy Suriano (character designer for Samurai Jack) and Ant Ward (supervising producer of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series). The series is said to be lighter and more humor-oriented than the 2012 series.
- April O'Neil (Kat Graham)
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Splinter (Eric Bauza)
- This is the first time April is of a different ethnicity than previous incarnations as she is African-American instead of Irish-American.
- Raphael is the leader of the TMNT for the first time instead of Leonardo.